Taiwan and Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu is home to over 20 Major Taiwanese Companies
- Taiwanese companies signed MOUs with Government of Tamil Nadu to invest over USD 1 Billion during the Global Investor’s Meet 2019.
- Feng Tay Group, Foxconn and Delta Electronics are some of the major Taiwanese Investors in Tamil Nadu
- Investment from Taiwan to Tamil Nadu stood at USD 1.7 Bn from investment across various sectors including Electronics, Electronics components, industrial equipment and Textile.
- The Taiwanese government has a representative office in Chennai, the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India (TECC).
- Major Taiwan Investment – Foxconn has announced an investment of 331 Million USD with an employment of 25000 people
Associate Vice President.